TAMS UK produces a premium range of Cresylic Acids for use in the formulation of black and white disinfectants, clear soluble disinfectants and general cleaning products such as drain cleaners, paint strippers, oven cleaners, degreasers and decarbonisers. All TAMS Cresylic Acids are formulated from high quality cresols and xylenols and are packed in 210 litre mild steel drums containing 210kg net. For export we can supply single grade or mixed grade loads of 80 x 210kg drums (16.8mt) in a 20ft container.
- Cresylic Acid 180X – a deep amber liquid suitable for the production of clear soluble disinfectants, paint strippers, cleaning products and other bactericidal fluids.
- Cresylic Acid 540 – an amber red liquid suitable for the wire enamel industry, resins, the production of disinfectants and bactericidal compounds.
- Cresylic Acid 540P – Sharing similar properties with our Cresylic Acid 540 but with a significantly higher phenol content for use in applications where this higher content is required.
- Meta Cresol 40/42 – a clear amber liquid suitable for a wide range of applications including the production of resins, wire enamel strippers, pharmaceutical intermediates, as well as disinfectants and other bactericidal compounds.
- Cresylic Acid Dark – A clear deep amber liquid suitable for the production of paint strippers, degreasing and decarbonising formulations, disinfectants and other bactericidal compounds.
- Cresylic Acid 180/220 – A high phenol product for use in the production of paint strippers, degreasing and decarbonising formulations, disinfectants and other bactericidal compounds.